Shave Shield is our first hybrid hyperformance dual action shave prep+skin moisturiser – it offers great shave protection and long lasting skin moisturisation.
Remember: don’t wash off post shave, just massage into skin.
Shave Shield has a light Citrus fragrance and is formulated to give you a close and comfortable shave. It delivers enhanced razor glide and fantastic blade performance leaving your skin incredibly smooth, supple and hydrated, not dry and tight.
After shaving there is no need to rinse off, apply a pea sized amount and massage in to moisturise and protect your skin leaving it feeling matt, supple and smooth.
- Designed for sensitive skin.
- Helps prevent irritation and shaving rashes.
- Formulated with soothing Panthenol.
- Free from unwanted SLES, SLS and parabens.
- The low foam formula means you see where you’re shaving – perfect for shaping sideburns, goatees and for avoiding problem areas.
- 150ml. LDPE tube. PP Cap. Made in the United Kingdom. King of Shaves products are tested on humans, not animals.
- Important: Enjoy!
King of Shaves have teamed up with moneysavingexpert.com to offer two exclusive discount codes for our new Hyperglide razor and replacement cartridge subscription. These will be available on the moneysaving expert.com website from 1pm on Thursday 24 July 2014.
Please find below, in no particular order, the simple terms and conditions for the offer:
- Offer is open to UK residents only.
- Discount codes are valid for the Hyperglide subscription only purchased from www.shave.com.
- Codes are not valid at any other websites or retailers.
- Codes cannot be used to place telephone orders (and subscriptions can only be purchased from our online store at www.shave.com/shop).
- The first subscription for 1p code will reduce the cost of the first month’s payment from £5.99 plus 1p for the handle to just 1p for everything.
- The save £1 for the life of your Hyperglide subscription code will reduce the monthly payment from £5.99 to just £4.99 for the life of your subscription until you cancel it.
- Discount codes must be entered on the checkout page. You can enter both codes if you wish, enter the first code in the coupon / discount field and click “APPLY COUPON / DISCOUNT”. Once the code has been applied, enter the second code and click “APPLY COUPON / DISCOUNT” again.
- Ensure your discount code(s) have been entered and the discounts have been applied before pressing the “SUBSCRIBE NOW” button. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Each code may be used by a customer once only.
- The codes are valid for a total of 6,000 uses each. So it is first come first served, once they have all been used up they will cease to function.
- All codes expire at midnight on 31 July 2014.
- Payment for subscriptions can be made with UK registered Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards only.
- When you set-up a subscription you have to set-up an account to help manage the subscriptions. From you account page you can pause, renew or cancel a subscription at anytime without penalty and with no notice period. You can also update your shipping and billing address details.
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Coming this year from King of Shaves is new Shave Shield. Our first hybrid high performance dual action shave prep+skin moisturiser offers great lubrication and blade glide as you would expect. However after shaving there is no need to wash off, you can just massage in to provide great moisturisation for your skin.
To be among the first to know when Shave Shield is available, please sign-up to our email news:Remember every email message sent from shave.com and King of Shaves will include instructions on how to unsubscribe yourself from the list should you no longer wish to receive these emailings. And we promise never to sell or pass on your details to any other company outside of our group. Your data may be transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
Back in April of 2012 we launched our first razor and blade subscription service at www.kingofshavessub.com. Since the integration of our online store to shave.com we have been working on merging our subscriptions so that all of our consumer services can be accessed from one website. Well the wait is over and you can now order razor and blade subscriptions as well as shaving oil subscriptions for delivery in the UK.
We offer Hyperglide or Azor 4-blade subs, with a handle for just 1p for the first order, and there are also all our shaving oils – all subscriptions can be ordered with a monthly or bi-monthly frequency.
HOW CAN YOU CHARGE LESS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS?
All the outer packaging that is necessary for displaying products in-store has been removed for subscriptions – so not only has this removed some cost, it also allows us to despatch your sub at a reasonable price. All this means we can pass the savings onto you whilst ensuring you get the convenience of blades and oils delivered direct to your door every month. All subscription prices include UK delivery, there are no extra hidden costs.
PAUSE, RESUME AND CANCEL AT WILL
When a subscription is ordered you will have to set-up an account at shave.com (unfortunately it is not possible to checkout as a guest when you purchase a sub). From your account page you can pause or resume your subscription at will, you can also cancel your sub at anytime without penalty as well as being able to update your billing and shipping details. Ultimate flexibility from King of Shaves!
Will King opened up his wash bag for whatsinmyhandbag.com’s weekly investigation into the contents of style and beauty experts handbags. Obviously men are not featured very often so it was a privilege for Will to describe his ‘man bag’ and around 5,000 readers applied to try the new King of Shaves Hyperglide razor.